Thursday, March 5, 2009



So a lot has happened since the last time I have written.
I've been really busy and that always make me feel good.

So, since last, I have gotten a full time job at Ultimate Electronics.
It's a great job and I work with cool people.
My job there is Lead Customer Service Rep.
I take care of everything to do woth the customer.
Taking their money, setting up warranty application,
scheduling home installs, mobile installs, and home delivery.
I a pretty busy person a work.
And most relied on to get everyone happy!




Another big happening this month that i achieved
I got my own apartment and live bymyself for the first time in my life.
It was a little scary at first cause I have never done it but
I'm getting the hang of it okay I guess.

One more goal that I hope to get to this month is finally get into
the photography field (or at least start something).
It will take persistence and hard work but I fell I'm ready for it.



Things are coming together nicely here in sunny
LAS VEGAS.

We will see what next month brings.

-ERIC


1 comment:

Jana said...

Eric, great pictures. Love to see what you are up to. We miss you and love you. Keep your wheels away from the edge! Post when you can so we can stay up to date with you