Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tonight was fun...

So tonight was fun actually.

I've kinda kept to myself lately and haven't really ventured out of my box.
I stay home a lot and just chill. Not like I used to do and ve out every night.
So everyone should know by now that I do live with my best friends.

Gabe and Wendy.

And its a lot of fun to have them around.
It's like a small family and I consider them like brother and sister.
Gabe owns the dj business and is constantly busy with appointments,
emails, scheduling events, etc...
Wendy is a school teacher and is busy a lot with grading papers,
day planning, and also helping Gabe.
So, I help a lot around the house with things .

Like Monday I cleaned the backyard. Which was just a lot of old
wood that has been sitting by the back shed for years.
Then took it to the dump.
Today i started trimming all the tree so thats what I'll finish tomorrow.

So tonight Gabe and Wendy went to some of our friends house
to carve pumpkins. So I had a date over to watch a movie.
She is really cool and lots of fun to cuddle with.
It was nice just to sit and watch a movie. We watched The Patriot.
She had never seen it and I thought it was a good choice.
But i forgot it was alost three hours.... Oops!
Now I'm watching Gabe play Playstation 3. Its the only time during the day he
has a break. But it's all good.

Tomorrow we are gonna go on the Las Vegas mob tour.
That should be fun.....


1 comment:

Jana said...

So Eric, who were you cuddling with on the couch?