Friday, September 26, 2008

Gabe's Birthday Night



Tonight was a fun night! It was Gabe's birthday and we had a party at his house for him. I went over early and helped his wife, Wendy, setup decorations and the dj booth so we could play music. We've kind of started a new tradition and thats the photo booth. We all the thing. So that was setup in one of the back rooms so everyone that came over would have fun taking pictures. Lindy and I thought it was fun and i think we took like 20 pictures in all.


Later that night one of our friends, Brain came over on his new motorcycle. So he was letting all the guys take it for a spin. You know I had to jump on the thing. After I got used to the bike again I asked Lindy if she wanted to go for a ride. I love how daring this girl is. So is way too much fun and its good to have some one around that is exciting. Anyways, I couldn't go far and that was a bummer. But it was fun for the both of us!!

No comments: